Specialists in Scanning, Processing and Preserving what’s important to You
Wit Source Technology has served the scanning, digitization and microfilming needs of archivists, librarians, governments and corporations by preserving important documents, maps, books, microfilm and other materials. A thorough understanding of project goals, current technology and ultimate end-use are among the first considerations in creating a process that meets client needs and produces high-quality results.
Our Experience is Yours
With a foundation three decades deep, Crowley Imaging delivers excellence in preservation microfilming, digital document imaging, document and image reformatting and microfilm and microfiche digitizing. The ability to offer the sales and support of hardware and software solutions for advance document conversion gives Crowley Imaging a competitive advantage few others can offer.
Wit Source Technology offers clients:
- A portfolio of millions of scans and frames of microfilm created for hundreds of clients
- Individualized care
- A trusted partner in the preservation and records management process
- A well-equipped facility with state-of-the-art technology
- An expert staff of project managers, imaging and quality control specialists and information technology professionals
General services include:
- Paper scanning (office documents and maps/drawings)
- Bound book scanning
- Archival preservation scanning (fragile, loose or bound materials)
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Graphic arts scanning (photos, slides, films, plates)
- Micrographics (microfilming, film duplication, film generation from digital)
3 Reasons to Choose Wit Source Technology as Your Provider
Unorganized physical files are an easy way to open your business up to a data breach. Let Cintas provide you peace of mind that your documents are secure.
Going digital with your files can make any business more efficient. Let our processes help your business become more efficient.
Consolidating your records into one database will provide a more transparent records process that limits compliance risk for your company.